If you’re looking for gorgeous skin, it’s all about getting your nighttime routine just right. Your skin cells regenerate during sleep when the healing process is sped up, so allowing the skin to properly breathe and heal is essential. But what products should you be using exactly for maximum results? Here’s our Friday Five for your nightly routine, plus one of our old school beauty secrets:
- Makeup Remover | neutrogena | these cleansing wipes are gentle on the skin and help remove even the most stubborn makeup.
- Face Wash | vasanti brighten up | ultrafine minerals gently buff away imperfections.
- Moisturizer | marcelle 8 in 1 | this power serum leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant.
- Eye Cream | skinceuticals eye balm| it’s never too early to start using an eye cream. trust us now, thank us later.
- Body Brush | elemis | helps flush the toxins out of your body while exfoliating the skin and encouraging blood flow. you’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated, promise.
Our old school secret? A good old fashioned tall glass of water. Drinking water before bed can help relax your body and help you sleep better, and better sleep equals better looking, healthier skin.
What is essential in your nightly routine? Let us know on twitter!