Now that the Christmas season has officially begun, have you thought of what to gift yet? Beauty and skincare products are sometimes hard to choose for others, but there are a few staples for any skin type and tone. Here are my handpicked stocking stuffers all under $50, perfect for the beauty lovers in your life.
- ciaté nail polish | free from parabens, sulfates, and other harsh chemicals, this trendy new innovative line comes in a vast assortment of colors that won’t destroy your nails the way many popular brands do. and how adorable is the packaging? $15
- bobbi brown shimmer brick | use these shades together or individually over blush or on the inner corners of your eyes for some holiday sparkle. $42
- ted baker makeup case | tote your makeup around in style with this adorable case by ted baker. $45
- nars yachiyo kabuki brush | made from materials ideal for blending pigments, this is the perfect brush for defining cheekbones or highlighting the face, and its unique design gives it character and edge. $50
- nuxe huile prodigieuse dry oil | this multi-usage dry oil is perfect for body, face, and hair. it nourishes, repairs, and softens with all natural ingredients without leaving behind a greasy residue. $29
What’s your perfect stocking stuffer? Tweet us!